TopQuadrant has new job openings for highly motivated full stack architects / developers to join our growing professional services organization. Candidates should have experience or strong interest in working with Knowledge Graph technologies. Openings include both standard and senior level positions in this role. The ideal candidate should excel at discerning the essence of complex problems and be creative in formulating solutions that use or extend the capabilities of our product and technology stack.
TopQuadrant is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer. This position is located at our headquarters office in Raleigh, NC.
Candidate will be supporting SaaS solutions in a production environment. Candidate will need to automate routine tasks, configure monitoring and alerts, and analyze and improve the platform architecture. Candidate will be working directly with the development, quality assurance, and customer support team. Must be proactive about systems maintenance, performance, monitoring and capacity planning. Off hours work may be periodically required to support SaaS solution.
- Java Programming: The ideal candidate has a college level understanding of programming (degree or equivalent experience), and has learned industry best practices from on the job experience.
- Linux: The ideal candidate has two or more years of Linux command line experience, with root. The ability to write and debug a bash script is required.
- Experience with AWS is required. EC2, ECS, LB, Monitoring and Intrusion Prevention applications. AWS DevOps/SysOps Certification is preferred.
- Docker container deployment.
- Basic understanding of CI deployments and tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Git.
- Authentication. Candidate will need to have experience configuring authentication using SAML and/or OAuth.
- Understanding of networking, reverse proxy, ssl, platform architectures.
TopQuadrant is looking for talented software developers to join its product development team. An ideal candidate is an achievement oriented self-starter who will enjoy working in a dynamic small company with an outstanding technical team and many opportunities to learn, innovate and make a difference.
- Own and lead technical development of new features including hands-on development
- Contribute to the discussions on product direction
- Scope and plan technical development
- Improve overall development and deployment process, including Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
- Develop and maintain design documents and development wiki’s
- Work closely with and assist other software engineers, Project Management, QA and Support groups
- Mentor Application Engineers including review of code and designs
- Participate in code reviews and design sessions
- Java, used in large codebases
- Experienced in development with linked data, RDF and SPARQL.
- REST APIs and application servers
- Team development processes: continuous integration, git, agile or other methodologies.
- Performance analysis, concurrency and memory management
- Database usage and/development
TopQuadrant, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
As a growing leader in an emerging market, we always look for the talented people to join our team. If you’d like to be part of an innovative company with collegial culture that is committed to taking enterprises to new levels of effectiveness using semantic technologies, TopQuadrant might be the place for you. TopQuadrant offers competitive salary and benefit packages including major medical, dental, life insurance and stock options.