TopQuadrant is looking for talented software developers to join its product development team. An ideal candidate is an achievement oriented self-starter who will enjoy working in a dynamic small company with an outstanding technical team and many opportunities to learn, innovate and make a difference.
- Own and lead technical development of new features including hands-on development
- Contribute to the discussions on product direction
- Scope and plan technical development
- Improve overall development and deployment process, including Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
- Develop and maintain design documents and development wiki’s
- Work closely with and assist other software engineers, Project Management, QA and Support groups
- Mentor Application Engineers including review of code and designs
- Participate in code reviews and design sessions
- Java, used in large codebases
- Experienced in development with linked data, RDF and SPARQL.
- REST APIs and application servers
- Team development processes: continuous integration, git, agile or other methodologies.
- Performance analysis, concurrency and memory management
- Database usage and/development
TopQuadrant, Inc is seeking a Technical Support Analyst to join our Customer Service Support team. The primary responsibility for this position is working directly with our customers and partners to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve technical problems directly or in conjunction with our support and development team. TopQuadrant, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Initial investigation of customer incidents and questions.
- Present technical concepts in a clear manner to customers via email, web conference meetings and ticketing system.
- Communicate incident status, resolution and impact to internal and external stakeholders.
- Log all support incidents so that recurring problems are reported and tracked.
- Provide rigorous and detailed descriptions of problems and features to product developers and managers, and to update descriptions, status, and information in a well-organized manner.
- Update knowledge databases, documentation, FAQs and provide metrics to other departments.
- Experience working on a technical support team directly with customers.
- Background working with Enterprise IT systems.
- Be willing to learn new technologies and eager to constantly improve your technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to listen and empathize with the client’s situation. An understanding of when to employ different interpersonal interaction techniques depending on the situation.
- Experience with Jira Service Desk or other ticketing application.
- Strong technical analytical and root cause analysis skills.
- Basic understanding of application servers, web applications, authentication mechanisms for a customer facing software product.
TopQuadrant, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
As a growing leader in an emerging market, we always look for the talented people to join our team. If you’d like to be part of an innovative company with collegial culture that is committed to taking enterprises to new levels of effectiveness using semantic technologies, TopQuadrant might be the place for you. TopQuadrant offers competitive salary and benefit packages including major medical, dental, life insurance and stock options.