TopQuadrant is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our development office in Raleigh, NC. In this position the candidate will be leading the quality assurance efforts for our Enterprise software solutions. Ideal candidate will have strong communication and ability to work with team of developers as well as at least 2 years experience in hands-on testing. Day to day activities consist of manual and automated testing, building a foundational test suite, and working with the issue tracking system.
• Create test plans and scripts
• Verify application works as documented (regression testing)
• Identify, document, and track bugs.
• Review product requirements, specifications and technical design documents
• Verify bugs, new features and improvements in each release. Update documentation as needed.
• Increase automated test suite coverage
• Advanced experience with UI automated testing tools such as Selenium
• Familiar with issue tracking systems
• Experience with software development lifecycle and direct interaction with development team
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
• Active Directory/LDAP and Single Sign-On
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
There is no sponsorship for an employment visa for the position at this time.
TopQuadrant, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
As a growing leader in an emerging market, we always look for the talented people to join our team. If you’d like to be part of an innovative company with collegial culture that is committed to taking enterprises to new levels of effectiveness using semantic technologies, TopQuadrant might be the place for you. TopQuadrant offers competitive salary and benefit packages including major medical, dental, life insurance and stock options.