TopBraid Composer – Maestro Edition
Delivering world’s leading semantic modeling and application development capabilities
Powerful Integrated Development Environment
Why TopBraid Composer?
In use by thousands of commercial customers, Composer offers robust and comprehensive support for building and testing configurations of rich knowledge graphs and semantic services. It offers:
Convert data formats to and from RDF Knowledge Graphs:
- XML and XML Schemas
- and more
DEVELOPMENT OF QUERIES, SHAPES AND RULES
- Form-based and visual editors for RDF graphs and class diagrams
- Inferencing, ontology mapping, refactoring
- SPARQL and GraphQL Endpoints running on the localhost server
- Auto-conversion from RDFS/OWL to SHACL
- Auto-generation of SHACL from RDF data
- Auto-generation of SPARQL “by example” from the graph view
IDE (graphical designers, debuggers, profilers) for all TopBraid development tools:
- SHACL – data quality constraints, rules and functions.
- GraphQL – full read and write access to RDF graphs using GraphQL, supports introspection.
- SPARQLMotion – data processing pipelines and services. Includes over 100 pre-built data processing modules.
- SPIN – SPARQL rules, templates and data quality constraints.
- SPARQL Web Pages
DEMO/DEVELOPMENT VERSION OF TOPBRAID EDG
- Stand-alone (localhost) version of Topbraid EDG for demonstration and development purposes.
How Can TopBraid Composer Help?
- Editing Ontologies and RDF Data
- Developing Semantic Applications
- Application Development Tools
- Importing Data Sources
- Exporting Data Sources
- Working with Data Back Ends
- Working with XML and Table files
- RDF and TopBraid
- Extending TopBraid EDG
- Data Integration
- Reference Index for SPARQLMotion Modules
- Reference Index for TopBraid Functions