TopBraid Composer – Maestro Edition
Delivering world’s leading semantic modeling and application development capabilities
Powerful Integrated Development Environment
Why TopBraid Composer?
In use by thousands of commercial customers, Composer offers robust and comprehensive support for building and testing configurations of rich knowledge graphs and semantic services. It offers:
COMPREHENSIVE SUPPORT FOR WORKING WITH MODELS (CLASSES, PROPERTIES, SHAPES) AND DATA
TopBraid Composer lets users:
- Create ontology models
- Create RDF data
- Use Forms with drop-downs, autocomplete and wizards OR
- Use Visual editors with diagrams for classes and RDF graphs OR
- Use Syntax-directed text entry
- Auto-convert from RDFS/OWL to SHACL
- Auto-generate SHACL from data
- Work with files or databases
- Refactor models and data
DATA SOURCE ADAPTORS
Convert data formats to and from RDF Knowledge Graphs:
- XML and XML Schemas
- and more
DEVELOPMENT OF QUERIES AND RULES
Provides rich capabilities for:
- Ontology mapping
- Auto-generation of SPARQL “by example” from the graph view
- Query and Rule development with auto-complete and templates
- Testing – with SPARQL and GraphQL Endpoints running on the localhost server
APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT TOOLS
IDE (graphical designers, debuggers, profilers) for all TopBraid development tools:
- SHACL – data quality constraints, rules and functions.
- GraphQL – full read and write access to RDF graphs using GraphQL, supports introspection.
- SPARQLMotion – data processing pipelines and services. Includes over 100 pre-built data processing modules.
- SPIN – SPARQL rules, templates and data quality constraints.
- SPARQL Web Pages
DEMO/DEVELOPMENT VERSION OF TOPBRAID EDG
- Stand-alone (localhost) version of Topbraid EDG for demonstration and development purposes.
How Can TopBraid Composer Help?
- Editing Ontologies and RDF Data
- Developing Semantic Applications
- Application Development Tools
- Importing Data Sources
- Exporting Data Sources
- Working with Data Back Ends
- Working with XML and Table files
- RDF and TopBraid
- Extending TopBraid EDG
- Data Integration
- Reference Index for SPARQLMotion Modules
- Reference Index for TopBraid Functions