About This Webinar
Aired live Thu, Jun 17, 2021
If you have not heard the term “data fabric” yet, you will. It is rapidly growing in popularity. Gartner identified data fabric as the top trend for data and analytics in 2021.
You can think of data fabric as a web connecting multiple locations, types, and sources of data – both on-premises and in the public cloud. It is an architectural approach designed to help organizations better deal with the growing number of available data sources and ever-changing application requirements. The backbone of data fabric design is a Knowledge Graph capturing information about data sources in RDF. This is a new type of a data catalog with semantically augmented and enriched metadata.
Join us for this webinar to:
- Learn What Is Data Fabric
- Understand Why Data Fabric Requires a Knowledge Graph
- Get Advice on Moving from Traditional Metadata Management to Metadata Management With Knowledge Graphs
- Envision How Tools Participating in Data Fabrics Will Interact With Knowledge Graphs
- See these Concepts in Action
Who should attend:
- Current users of TopBraid EDG
- Anyone considering vocabulary, reference data or metadata management/ data cataloging solution
- Anyone considering a knowledge graph approach to information management