About This Webinar
Aired live Thu, Oct 7, 2021
- applying standards-based knowledge graph technology offers a completely new approach;
- standardized work processes and key activities supported by a knowledge graph-based data management and governance environment can support industry exchange requirements;
- data in a database can be visualized in two different structures: the construction company’s own structure, and the structure used by the customer.
Who should attend:
- Current users of TopBraid EDG
- Anyone considering vocabulary, reference data or metadata management/ data cataloging solution
- Anyone considering a knowledge graph approach to information management
About the Presenters:
Jan Voskuil , CEO of Taxonic
Dr. Jan Voskuil has over 20 years’ experience in architecting information systems and IT with complementary experience in business, consulting, academia and research. As CEO of Taxonic, Jan drives Taxonic’s strategy in the semantic technology space. As an information architect, Jan continues to apply TopQuadrant’s products in real-life situations to leverage the power of knowledge graphs and the semantic web. Key interests in this connection are asset management and data governance, in multiple domains.
Eliana Papoutsoglou, Linked Data Consultant at Taxonic
David Price, Senior Semantic Solutions Architect
David Price has 30 years experience in software and engineering data management as an IBM Senior Software Engineer, Eurostep Principle Consultant and now as Managing Director and Consultant at TopQuadrant Limited, the UK subsidiary of TopQuadrant Inc. David has experience in creating and applying standards to government and industry problems in the Infrastructure, Computing, Oil and Gas, Aerospace and Defense industries. At TopQuadrant, David led the development of an asset information management application for a national agency, led our two year participation in an EU Pre-Commercial R&D project in the Roads/Infrastructure industry called Virtual Construction (V-Con), leads our SaaS delivery of an Oil and Gas reporting semantic application, and has provided research and professional services to NASA, US NIST, a major agribusinesses company and a defense industry consortium on asset management.