About This Webinar
Live June 25 and July 2
In data governance, there is a lot of terminology and different artifacts in use, including: Physical Data Model, Logical Data Model, Data Dictionary, Business Glossary, Data Catalog, and more.
In this webinar we will explore why connecting these various models of data sources is important in data governance, and how doing this helps in delivering integrated business and technical viewpoints.
Attendees will learn about:
- Data management/modeling concepts and their use today, including logical models, physical models, data dictionaries, business glossaries, data catalogs, and more
- A common and critical challenge in data governance – connecting different perspectives and aspects of the data
- Knowledge Graphs
- What are they?
- How do they help in solving the challenge?
- A real life example of an integrated approach to data cataloging
Who should attend:
- Chief technology and data officers
- Data architects
- Enterprise architects
- Data governance professionals
- Data custodians
- Data stewards
- Data scientists
- Business analysts
- Project managers
About TopBraid Enterprise Data Governance
- Vocabulary Management
- Metadata Management
- Reference Data Management
- Business Glossaries