TopBraid Suite™ leverages semantic technology to help our customers connect silos of data, systems and infrastructure and to build flexible applications from linked data models.
TopBraid Suite is a set of integrated products that seamlessly fit into existing IT environments. All components of the suite work within an open architecture platform built specifically to implement W3C standards for integration and combination of data drawn from diverse sources.
TopBraid Composer is a modeling tool and an IDE for enterprise solutions. It provides comprehensive support for modeling ontologies and data, connecting data sources, designing queries, rules and semantic data processing chains, and developing applications that work with semantic models.
TopBraid Ensemble is a web-based application assembly toolkit for rapidly creating model-driven applications. With TopBraid Ensemble, you can quickly assemble Rich Internet Applications out of pre-built application components and templates.
Live is an enterprise SOA-capable Semantic Web application and Linked Data platform. It is a server for deploying flexible, model-driven applications and dynamic, on-demand integration of data from diverse sources.
TopBraid Suite provides everything you need to implement the data models, processing, and interfaces needed for sophisticated Semantic Web applications to satisfy your unique needs. See our Solutions page to learn about pre-packaged solutions that address enterprise vocabulary management and data integration needs. (Click diagram for larger version.)
TopBraid Suite delivers the following business and technical benefits:
- Improves ROI on existing information sources and systems
- Expands IT beyond the walls of the corporate data center to accommodate the variety factor of Big Data
- Integrates internal and external information, such as multiple databases, spreadsheets, web services and RSS feeds, to enable real-time operational business decisions
- Gives business users the power to combine and flexibly explore information
- Consolidates master data across the enterprise while supporting local differences and points of view
- Enables higher developer productivity by allowing them to focus on higher value tasks
- Reduces the cost of changes with an extensible infrastructure
- Reduces the time it takes to build and deploy new information services that rely on disparate and complex data
- Unlocks legacy data and schemas by representing them in a W3C standard format ready for aggregation and use
- Enables migration to SOA by making integrated information available as web services
- Adds intelligence to data by using rules and inference technologies
- Captures business logic, vocabularies and rules using standard semantics
TopBraid Suite 4.2.1
Using TopBraid to
Create Linked Data for the US Government Spending Data
SPARQL Rules (SPIN)
SPARQL Web Pages (SWP)
Supplier Risk Assessment and Comparison in Drug Development
Case Study: Corporate-Public Data Integration using TopBraid Suite
Licensing and Other
Contact us at (703) 299-9330 or firstname.lastname@example.org.