SPARQL Inferencing Notation (SPIN) is a standards-based way to define rules, constraints, functions, and more for Semantic Web data.
TopBraid Enterprise Vocabulary Net (EVN)
- User and Reference Guide The tutorial and reference guide for using TopBraid Enterprise Vocabulary Net (EVN).
- EVN Tagger user Guide TopBraid EVN's companion product for tagging content.
- Enterprise Vocabulary Net Administration Guide A guide to configuring and installing the EVN Enterprise Server (including a section on LDAP configuration) and how to use the web-based interface that lets you tune and control the EVN server.
- Using SHACL Data Contraints in EVN SHACL is an in-progress W3C standard enabling the specification of rich data constraints as part of semantic data models
TopBraid Enterprise Data Governance (EDG)
- User and Reference Guide The tutorial and reference guide for using TopBraid Enterprise Data Governance (EDG).
- Enterprise Data Governance Administration Guide A guide to configuring and installing the EDG Enterprise Server.
- EDG Developer Guide A guide that describes customization options for TopBraid EDG and advanced techniques for EDG data preparation and services.
- Installation Guide A guide to configuring and installing TopBraid Live, including a section on LDAP configuration.
- Administration Guide A guide to the web-based interface that lets you tune and control both the Personal and Enterprise editions of TBL.
- Getting Started Guide (PDF) A tutorial to help you get familiar with the TopBraid Composer interface, the creation and editing of ontologies and SPARQL queries, file management and the use of imports, and the creation of OWL classes.
- TopBraid Composer: Features Overview (PDF) A presentation showing the interface, features, and capabilities of TopBraid Composer.
- For most comprehensive and current documentation, use Help facility in TopBraid Composer.
SPIN (SPARQL Rules)
- SPIN (SPARQL Rules) Tutorial An introduction to using SPARQL Rules to create and use your own functions, inferencing, constructors, constraints, and templates.
- SPIN in Five Slides A quick introduction to what SPIN (SPARQL Rules) is and what it can do for you.
- Reshaping Relational Data using SPINMap A tutorial on using SPINMap to create automated transformations for relational data.
- SPARQLMotion Tutorial (PDF) A tutorial introduction to TopBraid's visual scripting language and engine for semantic data processing.
- Semantic Web Service in 5 Easy Steps (PDF) A short series of slides showing how you can use SPARQLMotion to create a Semantic Web service.
- SPARQLMotion Getting Started Guide A brief tutorial showing how to create simple SPARQLMotion scripts that take advantage of a wide variety of SPARQLMotion modules.
SPARQL Web Pages
- Getting started with SPARQL Web Pages A brief tutorial demonstrating some capabilities of SPARQL Web Pages. Includes sample code to create a fully browsable Web pages.
- SPARQL Web Pages – User Guide An introduction to the key elements of the SPARQL Web Pages (SWP) framework. SWP is an RDF-based language for describing user interfaces that render Semantic Web data.
- SWA Application Example A brief tutorial explaining how to create a SWP Application Components (SWA) application using as an example the default application included with TopBraid.